Which uv bulbs are best for me ?

Pre-sales qustions about Dermray products and technical support for Dermaray users. Dermaray support is available exclusively via this forum.

Which uv bulbs are best for me ?

Postby Sufferthejoy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi, I have psoriasis all over my body, including back, chest, arms, legs , scalp, groin, and face...I'm mostly embarrassed about the P on my face (upper forehead and nose) I need to know which kind of uv bulbs to get with my dermaray before I purchase. Thanks in advance for any help
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: Which uv bulbs are best for me ?

Postby Matthew Balgowan » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi Sufferthejoy,

The default Phillips globe that ships with the Dermaray UV wand is best suited for Psoriasis. It is recommended how ever to not treat the groin with UV. Please check with your doctor before treating the groin area
Matt Balgowan.
Matthew Balgowan
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:57 am

Re: Which uv bulbs are best for me ?

Postby dixiedurn » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Vitiligo treatment is pretty famous in this case. Using UV bulbs is highly recommended by researchers who have found it as effective as other clinically carried treatments.
Last edited by dixiedurn on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Return to Dermaray Presales & Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest