psoriasis is cured ?

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

psoriasis is cured ?

Postby adnan » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:06 am

Hi all:

i've been suffeing p since 10 years or more, i am living in jordan near the dead sea, where all P sufferes come from around the world,i've tried everything concerning the P issue with no luck, but as i was surfing through the internet i found a site which is

i have ordered the book which the doctor claiming that he found the cure, i wonder if anyone else saw it or ordered it to advise the results..

cheers and hope Doc. find a tru solution for this condition

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it seems that the website was removed :( it's for dr.conolly something !!
adnan

Postby bobsquareflakepants » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:38 am

Do u mean Dr. Robert Connolly? His treatment is based on diet and herbal supplements. I have tried other psoriasis diets in the past and they didnt do much, low protein diet does have a very mild effect on my p tho but I dont think its really something u should follow for long as it can lead to malnutrition and weight just drops of u 2. When i followed a low protein diet i lost a stone in 4 weeks, im a light girl so this didnt suit me at all. Im not exactally sure what the connolly diet involves all i know is that he believes psoriasis is caused by liver dysfunction and high levels of toxic substances from diet and built-up from insufficient excretion of waste which is not something i would agree on and common belief is that psoriasis is caused by abnormality in T-cells...
Let us know how u get on anyways and what the diet is like and if it is very restrictive because i think i may have heard it is.
bobsquareflakepants

Re: psoriasis is cured ?

Postby Nick Balgowan » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:07 pm

Hi,

Yes that web link has been removed, and every time it is posted, it gets removed. There was a period that people obviously involved with the ownership of that domain persisted in joining here simply to advertise their own "psoriasis cure." Since there is no cure for psoriasis, it has been added to the banned list here. Due to the number of self promotions that appeared here recently, I have changed the usage policy to indicate that links to outside pages are not allowed. I'd like nothing more than the share good information with people, but it became too time consuming to remove all the junk posts pointing to the latest miracle psoriasis cure. Information that you would like to be shares with users should be posted here with a reference source by name to achive the same thing. Unfortunately the external links were getting out of control so there was no other options available.
Nick Balgowan.
----------------------------------------
http://www.tcgindustrial.com.au
http://www.dermaray.com
http://www.beatpsoriasis.com
----------------------------------------
Nick Balgowan
Site Admin

Return to Psoriasis chatter