a lot of acne on my face

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Acne and Acne treatments go in here.

a lot of acne on my face

Postby franciex » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:00 pm

I have a lot of acne on my face, and I have had it for a while now. I've tried Proactiv, but my skin is really sensitive, so it just irritates it. By irritating, I mean it makes my skin burn and sting, and turns it all red and blotchy for a while after. I'm not really sure. . .is that supposed to happen? Well, I've been looking into getting other acne products, such as Skin ID, or something similar to that. Do you know of any products for sensitive skin?
franciex

Re: a lot of acne on my face

Postby SFSALTCO » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:47 am

Hi, sad to hear from you. Try using dead sea salts from San Francisco Salt Company. This is effective in treating many skin conditions such acne, eczema and psoriasis.
SFSALTCO

Postby adriennamarie » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Try this:

Mix 3 tablespoons of salt and 1 cup of milk. It will be a scrub for your face. Apply onto your face all over then wait for it to dry out. After that rinse with warm water and pat dry with a face only towel. Do it every other day.
adriennamarie

Postby snydercharles425 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:59 pm

I have been struggling with Acne for so long, it really sucks.
snydercharles425

Postby Ali22 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:22 pm

i got face scars and dark. so just tell me an easy way to make it better i dont use lemon cause it made it worst everytime i tried it.
Ali22

Postby Willyroyer » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Don't use lemon for it. By using lemon it burns more. And using too much of lemon is also not good to be used on the skin.
Willyroyer

Return to Acne chatter