hair loss

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

hair loss

Postby tukilaxy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm

What could be causing hair loss in my home? Me my mom and sister have lived in the same house for 15 years. Two years ago we noticed gradual hair loss and thought it was no big deal. However, our hair loss still continues and I can notice my hair is much more thin. Hair loss does not run in our family and I believe the problem might be environmental. The fact that we all started loosing hair around the same time doesn't really point to genetic hair loss.
Last edited by tukilaxy on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tukilaxy

Re: hair loss

Postby janecristy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Hair loss may occur through some reasons including age factors, genetic hereditary factors, climatic or environmental factors, diet factors, vitamins deficiency, any unknown disorder or metabolic processes of the body etc. It would not good to suggest anything or say anything about your hair loss. You please consult your doctor for this and come out of stress as soon as possible. The stress caused by hair loss is much dangerous than loss of hair itself which increases day by day as you see your face and hair in front of mirror. Your doctor would testify the real reason behind your and your relatives hair fall...and provide you suitable treatment for this...
janecristy

Postby pollock » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi everyone,Mix olive oil, coconut oil,both of this oil are good for hair loss and take this 2 oil and rub at your hair half to 1 hour and you ill get good result.
pollock

Postby nehaali » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 pm

What are good anti hair loss treatment products for african hair? I have relaxed hair that used to be long, healthy and strong. Since I've recovered from thyroid disease, my hair's been thinning and falling, not too drastically but it's growing super slowly. I eat healthy, drink lots of water and stopped wearing extensions. What are good hair treatment for hair loss? I heard René Furterer bulbs were good but do you have good suggestions?
neha
nehaali

Postby DanielSmith » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:10 pm

I would like to suggest ..It is merely favorable by all means...I have used it regularly and it gives me the drastic results..
DanielSmith

Postby demo45151 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:46 pm

do some exercise daily and eat healthy diet like green vegetables, fresh fruits, etc. with this way you can decrease your hair fall.
demo45151

Return to Hair loss chatter