health tips

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

health tips

Postby labonydi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:35 pm

What are some general health tips that are great to follow? How can I stop giving in to cravings for chocolate and cookies? (That's the only unhealthy stuff I'm addicted to). I always crave a sweet breakfast, so I have cereal or jam on toast. What are some healtheir alternatives? With little sugar?
labonydi

Re: health tips

Postby janecristy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:04 pm

You may take boiled egg or omelette/bread with butter or milk cream/ Almonds or cashew nuts/Soya paneer or milk paneer(yogurt) etc instead of cookies and chocolates which are less sugar free food articles. You may replace cookies with salty biscuits, burgers, dry fruits etc...
janecristy

Postby Leasyloo » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:20 pm

I used to have cereal then toast & jam. I have a real sweet tooth. Its hard switching but now I just have porridge in the morning with raisins & cranberries to avoid adding sugar or I will eat museli (although this is full of sugar too if u read the ingredients on some packets) but at least I am not adding more. Or have fresh fruit as a healthy breakfast. Make a fruitsalad, I often have this for a dessert instead of icecream. Its quite hard cutting out bread/toast but I've got used to it now. I have watercrackers with tuna for lunch. Instead of bread for lunch I will make a tuna salad or prawn salad or stirfry. In the wintertime I have homemade vege soups but its too hot for that now. Sometimes when its really hot I will just have a fruitsalad for lunch. You just have to think vegs & fruit what interesting things can you make with them. I sometimes have a vege quiche for tea instead of meat or I make it for lunch if I want something hot. I used to eat alot of yoghurt because it was sweet but thats not good for psoriasis so I dont touch it very often. Although you can get natural yoghurt I guess and mix it with fresh fruit. If I am hungry or just want something sweet to eat after tea I sometimes just go and have a drink of green tea. That banishes the sweet cravings. I still have cravings now and again, I just reach for a drink or eat raisins, dried apricots, prunes, nuts. Better than cakes,biscuits and rubbish food. Just make small changes and you'll find it easier as time goes by.
Leasyloo

Postby pollock » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Eat meat fresh fruit and vegetables do exercise at daily basis.Eat healthy breakfast avoid the junk food and include the salad in dinner salad have much protein.
pollock

Postby ricky12 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Try to include dried fruits as well as veggies in your diet. These are a great source of nutrition for our health. Also make an attempt to workout regularly to build a healthy body. Go for a stroll in the early morning as it can keep you fresh and active for all day long.
ricky12

Postby Anderson » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm

For health eat fresh fruits and vegetables only and drink more water as you can drink. Do morning walk daily and eat less food in dinner. Avoid eating before sleeping.
Anderson

Postby Denzel » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:38 pm

For living healthy life it is important to eat healthy food. Exercise is also very beneficial. Take proper sleep and avoid smoking. All these things are useful for living healthy life.
Denzel

Postby David Sharad » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:40 am

Health is wealth. Exercise and healthy foods are important to improve health and fitness. Go for running, walking at least 30 to 45 minutes in a day. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, red meat, dairy products and drink fruit juices.It make strong bones and muscles, boost energy, improve physical performance, improve heart functions and mental health and give you fit body.
David Sharad

Postby demo45151 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:29 pm

fresh green vegetables are very healthy and make you active and fit.green vegetables help to reduce weight fast.
demo45151

Postby LeroyAnderson » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

I also like fresh green vegetables because vegetables are best food for health. To maintain health it is good to do exercise everyday with taking proper sleep. Good nutrition food is also good for health.
LeroyAnderson

Return to Hair loss chatter