hair loss treatment

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

hair loss treatment

Postby symmihla » Wed May 16, 2012 5:08 pm

What are good anti hair loss treatment products for african hair? I have relaxed hair that used to be long, healthy and strong. Since I've recovered from thyroid disease, my hair's been thinning and falling, not too drastically but it's growing super slowly. I eat healthy, drink lots of water and stopped wearing extensions. What are good hair treatment for hair loss? I heard René Furterer bulbs were good but do you have good suggestions?

Re: hair loss treatment

Postby mariasamonte » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Several factors lead to hair loss in men and women, most notably androgenic alopecia, an inherited condition. Treatment is available. Early treatment produces better results. Balding is a cosmetic condition, usually resulting from genetic influences, aging, skin conditions, or certain medications. The most common forms of balding are male- and female-pattern baldness.
mariasamonte

Postby homeopathy01 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Hair loss is the very important role for human being. The online treatment resources becoming to be held an all types of hair fall for benefited people. It is an advanced and modern approach of homeopathic treatment for all types of hair loss. :)
homeopathy01

Postby sheilmolson » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 pm

The home made treatment for the hair loss is do lot of oiling to hair and eat healthy food and drink lot of water. I would also like to suggest that you consult to Dr. Ray Woods as he is an experienced hair transplant surgeon and I have a good experience with him.
sheilmolson

Return to Hair loss chatter