improving slowly

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

improving slowly

Postby Dors » Sun May 14, 2006 12:18 am

I am happy to say that my legs are clearing, slow as it is but definately improving. I know the diprosone and other cortisone creams/ointments are not good to use for long periods. I will be getting a check with my Dr next week. he gave me 8 tubes...on the 2nd one now. not sure I want to use long enough to use 8 tubes.
I have done a couple of postings in the Dermatitis section.. but it is very lonely in there...no activity. :(
Just to mention. The diprosone certainly gets rid of the itching. no itching is really something as you will all know. Sleepless nights and the more we scratch the worse the condition gets.

Regards Dors :)
Dors

Postby matsalie » Sun May 14, 2006 11:14 pm

Glad to hear that u have noticeable improvment :)

Helps you keeping up the motivation, that's how it is for me too, and oh yeah, the days without itch are definately the best :P
matsalie

Postby waffnap » Thu May 25, 2006 5:46 am

Hello Dors
Don't be lonely come in lovely lady.....
Glad to hear that your condition is still improving :)
Jules xx
ps haven't forgot to pm you
Little light, shining........
waffnap
Power ranger

Re: improving slowly

Postby BigDaddy » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:56 pm

Dors wrote:I am happy to say that my legs are clearing, slow as it is but definately improving. I know the diprosone and other cortisone creams/ointments are not good to use for long periods. I will be getting a check with my Dr next week. he gave me 8 tubes...on the 2nd one now. not sure I want to use long enough to use 8 tubes.
I have done a couple of postings in the Dermatitis section.. but it is very lonely in there...no activity. :(
Just to mention. The diprosone certainly gets rid of the itching. no itching is really something as you will all know. Sleepless nights and the more we scratch the worse the condition gets.

Regards Dors :)

hello dors. do you have dermatitis? I didn't know you could use psoriasis steroids on dermatitis. but I agree, they stop itching nearly as soon as they touch your skin.
BigDaddy
Power ranger

Big Daddy

Postby Dors » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:31 pm

Hi
Yes I do have dermatitis. I have used 5 of the 8 tubes of diprosone.
It is much improved just leaving red marks now that don't seem to want to go away. but at least there is no itch. I have a new patch just recently flared up, hopefully it will fade with the diprosone. I don't think the diprosone is especially used for just psoriasis, it is a general cream used for many skin disorders.
Thank you for posting a reply . I do pop into the psoriasis forum from time to time but appart from the post I did in the dermatitis group there have been no posts.
Do you have psoriasis or dermatisitis?
It would be a big break through for us to know what causes these skin disorders. I feel stress triggers in a lot of cases.
regards Dors
Dors

Return to Psoriasis chatter