Can Dermaray UV help with Stretch Marks?

Phototherapy is approved for treatment of over 25 different conditions, from skin disease, to low Vitamin D absorbsion to Seasonal Affective Disorder or SADS depression. Discuss general Phototherapy treatment here plus Hyperhydrosis and anything else.

Can Dermaray UV help with Stretch Marks?

Postby oonact » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:17 am

:) I am quite interested that if Dermaray UV can treat stretch marks? Thanks.
oonact

Re: Can Dermaray UV help with Stretch Marks?

Postby Nick Balgowan » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 am

oonact wrote::) I am quite interested that if Dermaray UV can treat stretch marks? Thanks.

Hello Oonact,

I highly doubt that UV would be beneficial at addressing stretch marks. However, Dermaray Laser has exposure templates for wound regeneration and general beauty applications. LLLT lasers are being used world wide for varioud cosmetic applications.
Nick Balgowan.
----------------------------------------
http://www.tcgindustrial.com.au
http://www.dermaray.com
http://www.beatpsoriasis.com
----------------------------------------
Nick Balgowan
Site Admin

Postby caril » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Stretch marks are found in women especially after pregnancy due to stretching of skin. Once the stretch mark develop they will stay with you forever; but with time they will be less noticeable. Not sure about Dermaray UV but only way to avoid stretch marks is preventing them. It is very important to exercise in order to get rid of stretch marks. Apply cocoa butter and/ or elastin cream though out the body as directed on label. These are very good for stretch marks.
caril

Postby oz1siiam » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Always interested in how stretch marks can be reduced!

I would image if those can be made to go away then the Face wrinkle creams would be made redundant. but who am I to question the cosmetic companies
oz1siiam

Postby Samantha » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:57 am

caril wrote:Stretch marks are found in women especially after pregnancy due to stretching of skin. Once the stretch mark develop they will stay with you forever; but with time they will be less noticeable. Not sure about Dermaray UV but only way to avoid stretch marks is preventing them. It is very important to exercise in order to get rid of stretch marks. Apply cocoa butter and/ or elastin cream though out the body as directed on label. These are very good for stretch marks.

Cocoa butter for scars, as been a word-of-mouth remedy passed on to pregnant women for decades as a way to prevent or cure stretch marks. Cocoa butter, actually, is an and can be used as a preventive measure to the scars because it keeps skin well hydrated and helps with elasticity.
Samantha

Postby q2wiqjjv » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:02 pm

lv handbags Very nice, I have been in use.
q2wiqjjv

Return to Other conditions