Laser hair loss therapy

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

Re: Laser hair loss therapy

Postby megan14 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Hair loss men needs more attention when it comes to hair loss problems. Therapy, treatments and vitamins are most needed to have a healthy hair.
megan14

Postby yuki » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Hair Loss Womenand Men are the issues that i've been hearing for the past few days. They are suffering from hair loss, hair thinning and breakage. And I think this could lessen by undergoing such therapy like laser hair loss for women and men therapy or they can actually use such hair treatment for hair loss products.
yuki

Postby meirews » Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Many foreign countries and institutions using to treat hair loss, more famous foreign institutions are American advance hair additionally-issued center and the American nutreve studio laser therapy center, they are using laser to treat hair loss, now China also have some agencies in use, but no promotion spreads, more is some manufacturers laser hair comb, laser therapy professional instrument still relatively rare.
meirews

Postby soniasyril » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Laser has been widely used by men and women to combat hair loss and grow your hair back. Low level laser therapy is a modern technology to improve the blood circulation in the scalp and promote.
remedies for hair loss - www.hair-loss-remedy.co.uk
soniasyril

Postby Rashida16 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Treatment of hair loss may be assisted by B-vitamin B5, B6, B3 and even. Malnutrition of biotin, inositol, folic acid, pantothenic acid and niacin causes hair loss over a period. Regular consumption of these vitamins has led to hair growth. Excessive consumption of these vitamins in men has resulted in new hair growth as well. Of course, all the vitamin first be approved by doctors.
Rashida16

Postby jamilah » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:06 pm

So you wants to say that this is totally waste of money to treat hair lose with laser?
jamilah

Postby vaneesha » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:37 pm

How do you know if you have permanent hair loss due to medication? I took Yaz several years ago, and noticed I lost a LOT of my hair. Its curly and has always shed bad, but this was a lot all the time. I don't have bald spots or anything, and still have medium thick hair, but about 2/3 of what it was.
Last edited by vaneesha on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vaneesha

Previous

Return to Hair loss chatter