Hair loss--need help!

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

Hair loss--need help!

Postby Sophialiu » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 am

Among these two months, each time i comb my hair will have hair loss, especially when i wash them. I want to know what causes excessive hair loss?
Sophialiu

Re: Hair loss--need help!

Postby oz1siiam » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Sophialiu,

Many people do suffer hair loss as the grow older and the onset can be quite quick. This is something that may be seen in members of your extended family?
While of concern to the sufferer there is not normally the need for concern and may respond to treatment.

Anyone suffering a rapid or significant loss of hair is strongly advised to seek medical advice by visiting their local doctor. There can be a large number of reasons for hair loss such as what you describe. Causes do range from the very minor through to quite serious.

Causes do range significantly from;
Psychological to
Environmental (e.g. pollution, )
Dietary
A number of infections and diseases could also be the cause.

regards Oz1siiam.
oz1siiam

Postby clarissa » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 am

Stress is also a major cause of hair loss. Finding little ways each day to release stress like walking or yoga can have a significant impact on your overall health. Also look to see if there are any important nutrients your diet is lacking. There are a number of causes to hair loss, but diet and exercise can at least help you cope.
clarissa

Postby jack222 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:21 pm

According to the Prescribing Information (the piece of paper the FDA makes drug companies put in the box, that requires an MD or PhD to understand), alopecia (hair loss) was an infrequent (between 1 percent and one tenth of a percent of patients) adverse reaction to EFFEXOR XR in clinical trials on 6670 patients over the "long term" of Phase 2 and Phase 3 (usually periods of six months to a year.) So, some number between 6 and 66 patients experienced some hair loss after using this drug for some months - why should you be any different?

Are you really clinically depressed? Have you had poor results with other anti-depressants? Is hair loss itself depressing?

Talk to the doctor who prescribed this stuff for you. He should know the stuff on the Prescribing Information, or at least be able to look it up. Blogshop
jack222

Postby kumail » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 am

clarissa wrote:Stress is also a major cause of hair loss. Finding little ways each day to release stress like walking or yoga can have a significant impact on your overall health. Also look to see if there are any important nutrients your diet is lacking. There are a number of causes to hair loss, but diet and exercise can at least help you cope.

I really agree with clarissa,

Clarissa may be the herbal natural treatment is best to find the ray of hope for the back of Hair in Hair loss condition.
kumail

Postby HaroldSmith » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Hi clarissa, try to use green tea, I have tried it and its one of the best hair loss treatments I have ever found.
HaroldSmith

Postby oz1siiam » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:19 pm

There are a LOT of fakes out there in the hair loss and regowth market.

Research any site offering topical treatements or medical solutions and check with your local fair trade agency. The FDA or similar agency in you own contry can provide details on solution approved and the specifc active ingredient of the solution that you maybe considering buying.
oz1siiam

Postby crizzagaunt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 pm

oz1siiam wrote:Hi Sophialiu,

Many people do suffer hair loss as the grow older and the onset can be quite quick. This is something that may be seen in members of your extended family?
While of concern to the sufferer there is not normally the need for concern and may respond to treatment.

Anyone suffering a rapid or significant loss of hair is strongly advised to seek medical advice by visiting their local doctor. There can be a large number of reasons for hair loss such as what you describe. Causes do range from the very minor through to quite serious.

Causes do range significantly from;
Psychological to
Environmental (e.g. pollution, )
Dietary
A number of infections and diseases could also be the cause.

regards Oz1siiam.

You can also consider STRESS as one of the reasons of excessive hair fall. Hair or scalp is sensitive enough to coordinate with your body's feelings.

Postby dr.dema » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Hey Sophia it's bad to hear that you are having hair loss. After all you are a girl. So, understanding your problems I would like to share some ideas on prevention of hair loss and solutions to it. First of you should always use a good shampoo and conditioner depending your hair type. You can massage your Luke and scalp time and again. You can apply on your hair. And, after a couple of weeks you will find your hair growing naturally like before.
dr.dema

Postby kallis » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey Breddy......You must have to take much care about your hair. For this purpose you must have to wash your hair daily 2 times day with herbal shampoo that is free from any side effects . Moreover , The most important thing you must have to know what is the type of your hair .
kallis

Postby Tristan36 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Well,thanks for sharing useful information....Does hair straightening cause hair loss..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks in advance..!
Tristan36

Postby Adler » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Well, thanks for sharing useful information with me please give me a solution which regrows my hair because it is eleminating from my scalp very papidly please help me i have many solutuions tried before but none of them is effective.
Adler
Adler

Postby Rodney » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 am

Hair lose problem is very common in these days. Every second person suffering from this disease. I think you should use of the water, coconut oil and some anti dandruff shampoos.
Rodney
Rodney

Postby Quillian » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 pm

I am losing my hair very quickly and have done many treatments for the hair loss
but no result. Please suggest me some beneficent treatment for the hair loss.
HAWAK
Quillian

Postby Epsilon » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:02 pm

There are many treatments to stop the hair loss. But in reality nothing can stop this hair loss if this is genetic. It will slow the rate of hair fall but if it is in your genes then any doctor can do nothing.
Epsilon

Next

Return to Hair loss chatter