good results from light therapy

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

good results from light therapy

Postby sunfish » Mon May 28, 2007 8:41 pm

it has been several weeks since i post so this is just a post to say that i have received excellent results from light therapy i.e. the product as sold by beatpsoriasis.com .
i am in no way affiliated with the site or company associated with it .
I am no expert on psoriasis though i am quite familiar with the complaint having suffered from it for close too thirty years .
On a scale of severity i of 1 to 10 i would say my case was about 3-4 . i had a very persistent patch on my knee the size of 3 50cent pieces ,a patch just reformed after 10 years on my elbow . and i have suffered from p under my nails though this is not bad at the moment .
I applied the light therapy as prescribed for about 3 weeks and it has removed the psoriasis from my elbow and knee this was several weeks ago now . I was left with a slight discoloration of the skin where the psoriasis was but this is now fading .
For the first time in many years I am not having to apply some kind of moisturizing cream to my psoriasis once or twice a day. (i'd given up on cortisones etc years ago )I don't know whether the psoriasis will return to these areas but I feel confident that light therapy will provide some assistance if it does .
I am very grateful and would reccomend this therapy too anyone .
I also have psoriasis in my scalp . I did apply the therapy to this and it was working . However i did not continue as i found this my demanding . I didn't feel safe to do so unless I applied blockout to my face and ears and rear of my neck . applying this and cleaning up adds a lot of time to the routine . So i need to be more disciplined to do this .
I am contemplating getting a mask to see if this will make it easier .
Anyone have any recomendations on a 30+ non greasy blockout cream .

best wishes Dave
sunfish

Re: good results from light therapy

Postby Ambiance » Mon May 18, 2009 8:42 am

hey sunfish. Which product did you buy from there? The new one or the older one?? How is the treatment going is it still working well?? I sure hope so. :mrgreen:
Ambiance

Return to Psoriasis chatter