Dermalight 80

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

Dermalight 80

Postby JO HORRIDGE » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:43 am

:D
Hi I've never posted before but theres a 1st time for everything! I've had P for 13 years and about a month after having my tonsils out - wish I'd never bothered now. My doctor told me it is related to throat problems and having my tonsils out???? During those 13 yrs I've tried everything, been hospitalised for a month where they daubed allsorts on and bleached my skin black bandaged me up - it was 60% better for about 3 wks, methotrexate worked wonders but is a drastic solution due to the side effects and damage it can cause. I've just ordered a Dermalight 80 from beatpsoriasis.com and can't wait for it arrive, I have high hopes afterall my P is helped in the sun whilst on holidays!! Can anyone tell me their experiences or tips for when my light comes???
Here hoping thanks Jo
JO HORRIDGE

Re: Dermalight 80

Postby Ambiance » Sun May 10, 2009 7:05 pm

JO HORRIDGE wrote::D
Hi I've never posted before but theres a 1st time for everything! I've had P for 13 years and about a month after having my tonsils out - wish I'd never bothered now. My doctor told me it is related to throat problems and having my tonsils out???? During those 13 yrs I've tried everything, been hospitalised for a month where they daubed allsorts on and bleached my skin black bandaged me up - it was 60% better for about 3 wks, methotrexate worked wonders but is a drastic solution due to the side effects and damage it can cause. I've just ordered a Dermalight 80 from beatpsoriasis.com and can't wait for it arrive, I have high hopes afterall my P is helped in the sun whilst on holidays!! Can anyone tell me their experiences or tips for when my light comes???
Here hoping thanks Jo

Hello Jo! I have just read your post and wondered what you mean about "bleached my skin" that sounds awfully painful and is not a treatment that I am aware of?
Ambiance

Return to Psoriasis chatter