Headaches & dizziness

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

Headaches & dizziness

Postby andyc » Tue May 10, 2011 9:30 pm

I used my new Dermaray 100 for the first time yesterday and I experienced really bad headaches and dizziness this morning. I have read that this can be a side effect when first using lllt for hair loss when commencing treatment. I used the product on full power the first time. I will reduce the power to 20% next time and work my way up. Your video explanation of how to use the laser suggests this gradual increase in power from a low level - is this due to the risk of headaches? Do you know what causes these symptoms - increased blood circulation?

Thanks

andyc
andyc

Re: Headaches & dizziness

Postby Paul Zrna » Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 am

Hello Andy,

This is most unusual; we would suggest you start at the lower power levels an monitor for any symptoms. Please let us know if the symptom persists.

Kind regards,

Paul Zrna.
Paul Zrna

Re: Headaches & dizziness

Postby David Sharad » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:44 am

This is good thread guys and i am happy to read all the posts.Headache create sadness or downswings in mood are normal reactions to life’s struggles, setbacks, and disappointments. Exercise regularly at least 30 minutes in a day, eat healthy and clean food, sleep well and keep in touch with your friends and family.
David Sharad

Return to Hair loss chatter