Hair, Tips.

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

Hair, Tips.

Postby Easton » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Well if you want to get good silky hair you must follow some important, tips like drink four to five glass
of water every day use good kind of conditioner and shampoo for your hair, eat lots of fresh green
vegetables and fresh fruits. Apply lemon juice and olive oil, for smooth and healthy hair.
Easton

Re: Hair, Tips.

Postby Anderson » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Hey dear Easton i am so impressed with your post. All your tips are useful and important for me because my hair are so weak. I want to make my hair strong and silky so i will keep these tips in my mind and try these tips for my hair. Thanks once gain.
Anderson

Postby sheilmolson » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Thank you for giving the tips. I would surely follow this tips. I did a lot of thing to get my hair silky but can't. Now it would be easy for me to do the process to making my hair silky. I was also consuming some medicines to make my hair silky and smooth.
sheilmolson

Postby David Sharad » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Hairs are great gift of God. Hair care will differ according to one's hair type and according to various processes that can be applied to hair. To protect your hairs wash hairs daily, place oil on hairs, protect hairs from dust, use a good quality shampoo and conditioner.Massage 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt into damp hair and let sit for 20 minutes. According to me these are best tips to protect hairs.
David Sharad

Postby demo45151 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:33 pm

don't wash your hair with hot water it may harm full for your hair. use coconut oil for hair massage. its more effective way to recover hair fall. eat green vegetables and fresh fruits to make your hair roots strong. if you are following that procedure then you definitively resolve hair fall problem.
demo45151

Return to Hair loss chatter