780nm for Hair Regrowth??

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

780nm for Hair Regrowth??

Postby YODA » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:41 am

Hey Nick. What's up Brother. I saw on the Konftec site the New Hair Regrowth Sudy Results. I'm curious as to why they ran the study using Lasers in the 780nm range? Are they more effective in growing hair than 650nm Lasers? Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Peace!

Yoda!
YODA

Re: 780nm for Hair Regrowth??

Postby yalini » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Avoid wearing hats/caps for long periods of time (and, when you do wear them, make sure they're not pulling your hair) - they're important when you need to protect your hair from strong sun, witch does great damage to your hair; don't shower with too hot water (this is the most important thing you should do, okay?); never sleep with your scalp wet (whenever it's possible for you, take shower 2 to 3 hours before going to bed); make sure you are getting all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs (the most important ones when it comes to hair are protein and iron
yalini

Re: 780nm for Hair Regrowth??

Postby yuki » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Sometimes it is really helpful to wear a hat/ caps for it protects your hair from direct sunlight cause sometimes it can cause hair loss for women[/url] and men.
yuki

Return to Hair loss chatter