Aculas Customer Feedback

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Hair Loss and Hair Loss treatments go in here.

Aculas Customer Feedback

Postby narmi91 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:24 pm

I'd be interested getting feedback by actual users of the Aculas product:

How long have you been using it for?
Did it work for you?
How was customer support?
narmi91

Postby gazcorneby » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:22 pm

Hi

Ive been been using the Aculas for about 11 weeks now . I i have to admit it seems to be working !!! My hair has definately thickened up ,cant honestly say if i have new hair growth , but i did have 2 very thin patches at each temple which are not noticable anymore .

I also had a tiny little bald spot on the crown , its not gone but the contrast between the hair and scalp is nowhere near as noticeable.

Its the only thing ive ever tried where i have noticed a difference . However I have been taking Dutasteride for over a year , although i noticed nothing from that alone , they may compliment eachother ?? I dont know.

At this stage im very happy as my hair situation was getting me down. Hopefully if carries on as it has been i will be ok , but im a pessimist !!!

The customer support seems fine , ive only had the odd question but its been answered to my sattisfaction. I had quick delivery with email confirmations.

Gary
gazcorneby

Return to Hair loss chatter