health & sports

Phototherapy is approved for treatment of over 25 different conditions, from skin disease, to low Vitamin D absorbsion to Seasonal Affective Disorder or SADS depression. Discuss general Phototherapy treatment here plus Hyperhydrosis and anything else.

health & sports

Postby heerzooga » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:08 pm

What are the benefits of lowering your sugar intake in your daily diet? I've been cutting out on sugar here recently. Not that anything is wrong, just trying to keep my sugar blood level low. I've had diabetics in the family, so for health reasons I am sugar conscious of what I eat. Anyway, can lowering your sugar level improve your overall health, and sports performance too?
heerzooga

Re: health & sports

Postby Elony » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:36 am

Sports are essential for our health and fitness. Several sports help you attaining your desired target of fitness. They lower down body fats and improve your body stamina. Sports help you in building your muscles and reduces chances of injuries. I love sports especially soccer.
Elony

Re: health & sports

Postby David Sharad » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:51 am

Its a very good thread.Sports are good for health and improve fitness. Everyone should play any sport at least 30 minutes daily. Sports are good to improve health, make strong bones and muscles, burns fat, control blood pressure and improve physical performance.
David Sharad

Return to Other conditions