Hyperhidrosis/ Iontophoresis/ Idromed4 Thread

Phototherapy is approved for treatment of over 25 different conditions, from skin disease, to low Vitamin D absorbsion to Seasonal Affective Disorder or SADS depression. Discuss general Phototherapy treatment here plus Hyperhydrosis and anything else.

Hyperhidrosis/ Iontophoresis/ Idromed4 Thread

Postby Cezar » Sat May 06, 2006 9:02 am

Who has bought one of these machines?

Where do you have HH?

Did it work for you?

Any other thoughts?
Severe hyperhidrosis in hands and feet. Willing to chat about hints and tips on controlling the problem. I own an Idromed.
Cezar

Re: Hyperhidrosis/ Iontophoresis/ Idromed4 Thread

Postby Nick Balgowan » Sun May 28, 2006 8:40 pm

Cezar wrote:Who has bought one of these machines?

Where do you have HH?

Did it work for you?

Any other thoughts?

Hello Cezar,

Although we have been offering Idromed4 for some time, we only recently gained local health authority approval to supply to our local Australian market. However, in this short time, Idromed4 have become increasingly popular. They have a strong reputation already because they are so versitile with the hand and foot baths plus optional arm pads and electrodes. Often similar products are also less powerful, the Idromed4 has a very powerful transformer - which as you know, is variable so it can be set at a comfortable level for each person.
Nick Balgowan.
----------------------------------------
http://www.tcgindustrial.com.au
http://www.dermaray.com
http://www.beatpsoriasis.com
----------------------------------------
Nick Balgowan
Site Admin

Postby caril » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Hyperhidrosis is sweating beyond the physiological need of the body. Body regulates its temperature through sweating. Sweat is produced by sweat glands. These glands are located in the skin in various parts of the body. This can be avoided by using antibacterial soap. It will keep your skin dry, Drink more water, Drink green tea at night, Wear loose clothing.
caril

Postby oz1siiam » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks Carli,

It has been shown that most products that are specifically marketed to us as being "antibacterial" are only as good and no better than standard soaps at killing bacteria. There is a reason why washing with soap remains the primary way to protect against infection.

Always wash you hands before eating or preparing food. Oh and don't forget it is things like your iPhone and laptop keboard are the most dirty points you are likey to touch today.
So clean them. with a clean cloth and with some soap.
oz1siiam

Postby q2wiqjjv » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:41 pm

It is fine and worth to check it out! louis vuitton handbags
q2wiqjjv

Postby k3f0air » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Under the open sky oh my baby I'm trying cheap louis vuitton handbags
k3f0air

Postby ARTHUR » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi friends !!! I have some information about hyperhidrosis / lontophoresis which i want to share with you ... You may stop sweating in your hands and feet, but you start to sweat in other areas. Iontophoresis devices are pretty expensive, so I build my own device. Search homemade iontophoresis device on youtube. One vid says you can use a AC-DC adapter. DO NOT use an ac-dc adapter unless you are an expert with electrical devices or someone is helping you.
transfers to gold coast airport
ARTHUR

Return to Other conditions