Treatment????

Phototherapy is approved for treatment of over 25 different conditions, from skin disease, to low Vitamin D absorbsion to Seasonal Affective Disorder or SADS depression. Discuss general Phototherapy treatment here plus Hyperhydrosis and anything else.

Treatment????

Postby faith_no_more » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:22 am

Hi all,

I have been suffering from hyperhydrosis for many years, and have even had the endoscopic transthoracic sympathectomy operation, but unfortunately it failed for me. I have tried tablets, underarm deoderants, which give me a rash, does anyone find anything effective for their case. I feel very disappointed and let down that A the operation was unsucessful, and B that nothing else seems to help my case. I am at a loss. Anyone who would like to discuss any matter about hyperhidrosis with me is welcome, because I feel very alone, and very much out of options.

Thanks
faith_no_more

Postby Cezar » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:42 pm

G'day mate.

I too have HH (hyperhidrosis) primarily on my hands and feet and mildly on my underarms.

I tried, topical treatment (anti perspirants), tablets, and the Idromed iontophoresis device that this site sells. Basically everything bar, botox injections and the ETS surgery that you had.

I'd love to speak to you at length, about this, please feel free to email me on cesarpunzalan@gmail.com or add me on MSN, cesarpunzalan@hotmail.com.

When did you have the surgery? Who did it and where are they based? Do you know the specifics ie which T did they cut T2 or T3, etc?

Unfortunately for me, the Idromed device has not given me satisfactory dryness. Absolutely bizarre as the 3-4 people that I have referred to this site (you owe me commission Nick, hehehe) have all had great success in a very short period of time.

Those of you who have purchased one, please chime in on your experiences.
Severe hyperhidrosis in hands and feet. Willing to chat about hints and tips on controlling the problem. I own an Idromed.
Cezar

Postby faith_no_more » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:10 am

<links to external web pages are no longer allowed due to ongoing spam and self promotion thankyou>
faith_no_more

Re: Treatment????

Postby oz1siiam » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Can some one start athread here about hyperhidrosis?
oz1siiam

Postby Bartholomew » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Increase Stamina:

components of a safe, effective exercise program are Frequency, intensity, and time or duration,
Do not accelerate your workout time too rapidly,
If you are overweight and out of fitness....
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Postby ARTHUR » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi friends !!! I have some information about your weight lose which i want to share with you ... If you want to lose your weight naturally So, Exercise is most important part of this purpose ... You should take exercise regularly in the morning or evening ... It's a good treatment for reduce weight ...
ARTHUR

Return to Other conditions