big acne with puss

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Acne and Acne treatments go in here.

big acne with puss

Postby hrm728 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:14 pm

hi people i am new member of this site,i need some help if someone knows cure there are some acne sort of thing grow up on my left side of face and they are bigger then acne wit puss and they are so painful and itchey if anyone knows any thing plz let me know thanks

haroon
hrm728

Postby waffnap » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:40 pm

Hello hrm728
Sorry to hear about your problem. Have you seen your GP perhaps he can prescribe something for you. The skin is so delicate on the face and using certain creams can burn so I would be careful and ask your GP. Hope it improves real soon for you. Welcome to the site :)
Jules
Little light, shining........
waffnap
Power ranger

Re: big acne with puss

Postby Nick Balgowan » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:02 pm

hrm728 wrote:hi people i am new member of this site,i need some help if someone knows cure there are some acne sort of thing grow up on my left side of face and they are bigger then acne wit puss and they are so painful and itchey if anyone knows any thing plz let me know thanks

haroon

Hi, it sounds like you are referring to an acne cyst. Basically the yare a larger and deeper infected area, hence your body produces more puss as a by product of the immune reaction to the infection. Anti-biotics are usually effective at reducing cysts. UVA light is very effective at killing the bacteria that cuase the infection and also keeping the bacteria way.

Cysts: An acne cyst can appear similar to a nodule, but is pus-filled, and has been described as having a diameter of 5mm or more across. They can be painful. Again, scarring is common with cystic acne. Squeezing an acne cyst may cause a deeper infection and more painful inflammation which will last much longer than if you had left it alone. Dermatologists often have ways of lessening swelling and preventing scarring.
Nick Balgowan.
----------------------------------------
http://www.tcgindustrial.com.au
http://www.dermaray.com
http://www.beatpsoriasis.com
----------------------------------------
Nick Balgowan
Site Admin

Postby mkeyo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm

i never seen before acne like that, perhaps someone helps.
pcos and infertility
mkeyo

Postby clarissa » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 am

I had cystic acne when I was in college. It was horrible. I completely understand you're frustration. My dermatologist put me on lots of different creams, but none of them worked. Even with it was still too expensive. Very frustrating. I did try ProActive and it totally worked. I still use it. It cleared up my skin in about 1-2 weeks. I seriously worked so much better than the prescriptions. I highly recommend it, see if it works for you. If it doesn't, at least it was still cheaper than another medication.
clarissa

Postby papiyaa » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:49 pm

How do I get rid of whiteheads (teeny tiny but all over and some big) acne bumps on my chest and shoulders? I've tried benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid and haven't seen much improvement. Is there anything else I can use to dry them up or lessen them?

Postby jamilah » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:02 pm

The main reason of pimples is constipation and if your digestion system don't work properly. Take medicine from doctor. Eat Papaya and drink a lot of water for the constipation. It also cure the pimples....

Like me on Facebook
Healthways
jamilah

Postby charlesroland » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:20 pm

There are a lot of cause of acne like more intake of fat, polluted air, lack of nutrition in food. Modern medicine can create other side-effects for the skin. So its better to use natural products for curing the acne scars. Here is 2 simple home remedies for acne scars.
1)Take turmeric powder and rose water. Make a paste from it and apply this paste regularly on the skin to prevent acne scars
2) Use the tomato slice on the affected area.

I suggest to use natural products and exercise for preventing the acne problem

Postby sheylena » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm

How to get rid of acne and acne scarS? I have acne but also ALOT of acne scars. I've tried using lemons but it ends up burning my face. I am currently using e-sil scar therapy solution for my scars and a acne cream for my acne. Any tips to get rid of my acne and acne scars?

Postby Adler » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:12 pm

i have also acne scars on my cheeks and i am very irritate abut it please give me a ideal solution which can remove my scars and i have got my skin fresh because it is oily and itchy please help me. Thanks to all of you.
Adler
Adler

Postby rafael » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:43 am

I've heard about laser treatment for scars, but I am not sure how expensive it is
http://curecystacne.com/
rafael

Postby yommytec » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:16 am

There are so many things that can cause acne. What we eat form the large part of it. Intake of fat, lack of nutrition in food among others. However, many of the so called "best acne cure" products out there are not always effective in the long term. They work, but only on the short term. Therefore it is better to use home made remedies if you really want to get rid of your acne.

Maytag Quiet Series 300~Royale Hair Straightener~Vitamix 5200 costco
yommytec

Postby JBlunt » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm

There are many good products available in the market that help you get rid of acne and pimples fast. But first things first watch your diet people got acne because they mostly eat oily things.
chicago gym
- JB
JBlunt

Postby Quillian » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:13 pm

I am suffering with same acne but the plenty of water and simple diet, helps me to reduce
the numbers of the acne. I always avoid Fat diets and fast foods for the healthy skin.
HAWAK
Quillian

Postby Noona » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:53 pm

It has also been that people who have acne scars find it very difficult to get rid of them, without the help and assistance of a dermatologist.

capsiplex
Last edited by Noona on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noona

Next

Return to Acne chatter