Rosacea Acne

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Acne and Acne treatments go in here.

Rosacea Acne

Postby valen » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:00 pm

I have just received my unit of Dermaray UV NB-311 wand and just wondering do i need to apply sunscreen on my face for the treatment of acne? Do i need to remove the transparent comb to start the treatment?
valen

Re: Rosacea Acne

Postby oz1siiam » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:39 am

Hello valen ,

you can watch the videos on bottom of the page at this link
http://www.beatpsoriasis.com/dermaray-uv.htm

The clear plastic comb is designed to keep the unit off the skin. while keeping it close enough to limit the treatment area to a specific location.

You do not need to apply sunscreen, how ever please follow the user guide (also available on the web site) regarding your treatment times. Particularly for your initial treatment a shorter time is recommended and then wait 2 or 3 days to observe any skin reaction and to avoid burning
oz1siiam

Postby laurahill » Fri May 27, 2011 2:07 pm

I always prefer to used natural way to cure Acne or any other skin problem...As per my experience ,Apple cider vinegar is the best natural way to treat rosacea,Apply apple cider vinegar daily before sleeping ..it helps to treat rosacea successfully...
Tea tree oil is also good for the treatment of acne and rosacea.
laurahill

Postby yaohua » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Keep enough restrictions in the end treatment area to a specific location...
yaohua

Postby Quillian » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:10 pm

This discussion about the Rosacea Acne is very informative that provide the information about
acne and the treatment of the Rosacea Acne. I hope the patient of the Rosacea Acne will utilize it.
HAWAK
Quillian

Postby yommys01 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 pm

On a personal note I believe the best way to get rid of any form of acne is to use natural remedies. They remain the best when it comes to getting rid of acne and acne scars. Lemon, Tea tree oil and cucumber have worked for me and they are cheap ( sometimes even available right in our kitchen ).
yommys01

Postby kiki1 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 am

I am a professional entertainer and I prefer to be bronze during my performance. I am an assistant to a magician so I have to be in small outfits and being tan makes me look more tone. I now have rosacea, and so I am sure you understand my new situation. How will I get tan!? I heard certain levels of beds don't affect rosacea and I was wondering if this type of tanning beds is one of them? If not, I'm thinking that I would go around and try to find a salon that has the type I need. Any ideas? Spray tanning doesn't have the effect I'm going after. I also have rosacea acne. Will the apple cider vinegar idea really work?
kiki1

Postby fernando333 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Place your face over a bowl of hot water make sure that you must hold a towel over your head to keep the steam. This will loosen the pores and make the extraction process less painful. Do not rub your face harder while cleaning.

Postby ellenjohns » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 pm

This is really informative post and we are able to know about
comedians. It truly is most effective place for us to get pleasure
from and get rid of tensions

Postby csimiamidvd » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 pm

now accept rosacea, and so I am abiding you accept my new situation. How will I get tan!? I heard assertive levels of beds don't affect rosacea and I was apprehensive if this blazon of tanning beds is one of them? If not, I'm cerebration that I would go about and try to acquisition a salon that has the blazon I need.
csimiamidvd

Postby petersson23 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 pm

I have been using several skin care products that I got from gift for men, a personal care online store, hopefully this will work, coz if not perhaps I will also try that digital skin care technology.
petersson23

Return to Acne chatter