good tips for a diet and exercise

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Acne and Acne treatments go in here.

good tips for a diet and exercise

Postby herenjhax » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:23 pm

I’m 130 pounds in weight and 5 foot 6 inches in height. I was hoping to lose some weight because lately, I’ve been gaining weight, so I want to look healthy by the summer. I can never strict to a diet. I always start a diet, and then I end up forgetting it. Anyone have good tips for a diet and exercise? Also, tips to strict to a diet.
herenjhax

Re: good tips for a diet and exercise

Postby David Sharad » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Exercise and proper diet are very important to lose weight and improve fitness. Avoid all fatty foods like meats, nuts, grains, cheese, fast foods, fried and dairy products. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, yogurt, drink green tea, fruit juices and plenty of water. Go for walking, running, cycling, practice push ups, bench press and chair squat. It burns fat,make strong bones and muscles, boost energy, improve heart functions and improve fitness.
David Sharad

Re: good tips for a diet and exercise

Postby LeroyAnderson » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:44 pm

I have some simple tips for you. TO lose weight it is good for you to start dong regular exercise. Cardio exercise is best. In meal try to eat less but simple food and avoid fast food. Drink more water and green tea. All these are simple tips but most useful for
LeroyAnderson

Return to Acne chatter