type 2 diabetes

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Acne and Acne treatments go in here.

type 2 diabetes

Postby riyapiya » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 pm

How do I stop being so angry with people who have type 2 diabetes? I have had type 1 diabetes for over 25 years. I keep struggling with being angry at people who have type 2 diabetes because I feel that they only have it because of their lifestyle and it makes me angry. I keep thinking that if all I had to do is eat better and lose some weight to possibly not have this disease anymore I would do it. Can you give me some words that might help me to stop being so angry with people diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. thanks.
riyapiya

Re: type 2 diabetes

Postby anandash » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi, I am 16 years old with normal weight and I don’t have any history of diabetes in the family. I consume lots of sugar, I used to drink lots of coke and have primary diabetes symptoms of thirst and lots of urination and my urine is pretty colorless or pale. Could I have type1diabetes, type2 diabetes, or nothing? Could it be diabetes type1 because I'm still 16 and it is known as the juvenile diabetes or diabetes insipid because my urine is pretty pale? Please answer me.

Return to Acne chatter