home remedy for acne

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Acne and Acne treatments go in here.

home remedy for acne

Postby kazynaske » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:14 pm

What is a good simple home remedy for acne? I been using clearasil ultra for my acne but it's a little to harsh for my skin and hasn't been working that well. I've been using it for about 2 months and the acne goes away but leaves horrale red dots and by time they go away new acne comes. Does anyone know a simple home remedy to make that will help my acne, and maybe even help my dry skin? Also if you know any good products for acne that works well let me know. Thanks.

Re: home remedy for acne

Postby Epsilon » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:07 pm

I never tried any home remedy for the acne. I just use vegetables with bitter taste because I heard they help in reducing the acne. I mostly use medicated products and never use home remedy.

Eastern Suburbs Personal Trainer
Epsilon

Postby christopherbosch » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 pm

There are many home remedies available for the acne which will help in getting rid of it very soon. One can use the toothpaste on the fresh acne so that it dry's out. Other home remedy for the acne is to use potato slice on it, it really works well and try to drink lot of water so that extra dirt can be thrown out of the body.
Last edited by christopherbosch on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christopherbosch

Postby belladiaz » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 pm

make a paste of turmeric powder,honey and lemon juice daily on your face..and wash it with cold water.This is a best home remedy to cure acne.
belladiaz

Postby Bartholomew » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Morning Cardio:

I am planning to start doing morning cardio,
and i'am wondering if it is good or bad,
should i take protein before???
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Return to Acne chatter