Acid / Alkaline Diet

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

Acid / Alkaline Diet

Postby Jeffrey B » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:00 am

Since changing from soriataine (Keratinization disorder therapy) to Enbrel, I am noticing great results with no infections from injections at all. Maybe I'm just lucky, so far.

I have also started looking into my Diet in order to assist in the reduction of P. I have neen reading alot about the effects of a high Acidic Diet versus an Alkaline one. The syuff I have been reading is very interesting, but I am not able to verify if there are any positive effects due to the Enbrel I am taking. I am loosing weight which is great and this alone makes me feel better.

Just wondering if anyone else has read up on this one or has tried it out without the assistance of medicine.

FYI the books I am reading are:
1. The Acid-Alkaline Diet by Christopher Vasey, N.D.
2. Acid & Alkaline by Herman Aihara

Please let me know your thoughts on the subject.

Thanks,
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B

Re: Acid / Alkaline Diet

Postby Nick Balgowan » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:38 am

Jeffrey B wrote:Since changing from soriataine (Keratinization disorder therapy) to Enbrel, I am noticing great results with no infections from injections at all. Maybe I'm just lucky, so far.

I have also started looking into my Diet in order to assist in the reduction of P. I have neen reading alot about the effects of a high Acidic Diet versus an Alkaline one. The syuff I have been reading is very interesting, but I am not able to verify if there are any positive effects due to the Enbrel I am taking. I am loosing weight which is great and this alone makes me feel better.

Just wondering if anyone else has read up on this one or has tried it out without the assistance of medicine.

Thanks,
Jeffrey B

Hello Jeffrey,

Removing or reducing Acidic foods from your diet and increasing green leafy vegitables will reduce the severity of psoriasis in MOST people. Things like tomatos, citris, soft drinks etc are a good start.
Nick Balgowan.
----------------------------------------
http://www.tcgindustrial.com.au
http://www.dermaray.com
http://www.beatpsoriasis.com
----------------------------------------
Nick Balgowan
Site Admin

Postby jcave » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:03 am

Jeffrey B wrote:Since changing from soriataine (Keratinization disorder therapy) to Enbrel, I am noticing great results with no infections from injections at all. Maybe I'm just lucky, so far.

Thanks,
Jeffrey B
Hi Jeffery, Ive been doing the acid/alkaline diet now for
3 months theres a web site called nobshealthreports.com that has a lot
information on it. I lost 25 lbs in 8 weeks, but my psoriasis got worse,
at first, so I started using the steriod cream,along with the diet. my psoriais is starting to look better, I decided to give it 6 months, if it works I will continue on the diet.
jc
jcave

diet

Postby mamakey » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:05 am

Hi! I mainly registered to get the diet as promised on the website homepage---did anyone get a copy of this free diet before it was taken off the site?
mamakey

Postby BigDaddy » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:31 pm

Thanks,
Jeffrey B

hello jeffrey. how has your diet progressed? are you only dieting for your psoriasis or for other health reasons too? I tried lots of different published diets and also my own diets. I tried removing dairy products, meat products, glutten products etc, and also all at once with no real results on my psoriasis. infact, removing dairy seemed to make my psoriasis much worse, but there seems to many people thath have success removing milk - so I'm lost when it comes to diets and psoriasis.
BigDaddy
Power ranger

Return to Psoriasis chatter