cherries

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

Postby waffnap » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:25 pm

Welcome to the cherry club :lol: :lol: :lol:
Little light, shining........
waffnap
Power ranger

Trying Cherries

Postby deepa1980 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:45 pm

Hi

Im new to this.

The cherries advice sound good, i do remember a few years ago, someoe gave me this advice, however i wasnt too keen to try it, But now that ive heard it again, im willing to give it ago.

Can someone please tell me, how many cherries do i eat a day???? And does it make a difference if i accidently have a days or two break???

Thanks
Deeps
deepa1980

Postby deepa1980 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:47 pm

Thanks, Im looking forward to it. Will definetly keep you posted with the results
Deeps
deepa1980

Postby waffnap » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:08 am

Hello Deepa1980 welcome to the site and on board the cherry comunity :D
It will be interesting to read if anyone has any positive results from this. I eat a generous handful everyday.
I couldn't believe it at work today!! I went to the fridge to get out my cherries and to my horror :shock: someone had stolen them from the fridge :( So today I have been cherryless :lol: Obviously word has got around what healing properties they may have. Dohhh what some people will do hey!! I now have an even earlier start before work tommorow to find a store to replace them.
A very disgruntled Jules, but not stressed think calm :wink:
waffnap
Power ranger

Postby deepa1980 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:22 pm

Looks like the cherry hunters are out...Watch out for your cherries all...LOL

Im going to buy some cherries at lunch time...Try and eat as much as i can. There are many thing you can try i guess, however i think its important to have faith in whatever treatment you try...I guess its the best thing you can do.

Please all keep us updated whether, the cherry eating has worked for anyone.
Deeps
deepa1980

Postby waffnap » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:55 pm

deepa1980 wrote:Looks like the cherry hunters are out...Watch out for your cherries all...LOL

Look out Sherlock Holmes here we come at the ready!!
I bought mine this morning and they are now under lock and key :lol:
JUles
waffnap
Power ranger

Postby swanseajo » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:32 am

Hey im new here :roll: :P
Im going to try this cherry idea as well i hope it works fingers crossed. :!:
Jox
swanseajo

Postby waffnap » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:06 am

hiya Swanseajo :D
Nice to see another fresh face so to speak, glad to hear you're joining the cherry chain hope it goes well keep us posted :)
Jules
waffnap
Power ranger

Postby lil'froggie » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:27 am

was happily eating my cherries this morning when I glanced at the one I was about to put in my mouth and it was MOULDY!!! I only bought them a day ago so I'm not very happy! I think I might have to wait for cherry season after all.
it isn't easy being green....
lil'froggie

Postby waffnap » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:25 pm

That was nearly a close call lil'froggie good job you noticed it in time :wink: Something happened very similar to me once. I was just about to take a sip of my hot chocolate from a vending machine to discover to my horror it was swimming with ants inside. phew!! close call.
Jules
waffnap
Power ranger

Postby hkluth » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:49 am

LOL - yick on the moldy cherries... I've had the same problem with fresh ones here so I stick to the concentrate.

For those of you that are having trouble finding fresh, do consider the concentrate. It is available in many health food stores and our grocery store even carries it. It is also available from many sources online.

From the research I've done on it, the Tart Montmerency cherry is the one that has the highest levels of Perillyl Alcohol. This is according to Cancer fighting research at the University of Iowa by Raymond Holm, M.D.. The dose of 2 tablespoons of concentrate in 6-8 ounces is equivalent to about 20 fresh cherries.
~ Heather ~
hkluth

Postby waffnap » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:16 pm

Thanks Heather
This is something I will certainly consider when C are out of season.
Jules
waffnap
Power ranger

Im on the cherry bandwagon!!

Postby AznBoi101210 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:04 am

Ummm dont know if this really helps sicne I ate a whole pound bag of cherries lol but ummm from what I can tell its helping a little. (I ate it within 25 minutes lol) but I'll keep you guys posted if it helps ^__^ Both of my legs are clearing up XD I'm using Cetaphil (lotion and cream both good) It is mainly to keep you moist , so use it right after you shower and it traps in moisture. Then after I simply use Dovonex to cure it

(Sorry for all the missing puntuation marks, but I'm so excited!!)
AznBoi101210

Cherries out of season

Postby Nick Balgowan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:39 am

I've hunted high and low for some cherries, but they are out of season. My wife found a small bag of dried cherries in an organic shop, $11.50 for 150g!! Fairly bitter taste dried so they were hard to stomach but I'm going to force them down today ;-)
Nick Balgowan.
----------------------------------------
http://www.tcgindustrial.com.au
http://www.dermaray.com
http://www.beatpsoriasis.com
----------------------------------------
Nick Balgowan
Site Admin

Re: Im on the cherry bandwagon!!

Postby waffnap » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:42 am

Hi AznBoi101210
You have every right to be excited, glad to hear your legs are clearing up :) As for cetaphil is this cream available over the counter or is it on prescription? Keep us posted on the cherries we may have a miracle on our hands here :wink: If not they sure taste good, it's like the saying "It's like feeding strawberrys to a Donkey" :lol: :lol:
Jules

Nick
Dried cherris :? do they take the stones out first hehe. Wow that's quite expensive but all in a good cause :wink:
Jules
waffnap
Power ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Psoriasis chatter