Is psoriasis can affect a human on skull . . !! ?

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

Is psoriasis can affect a human on skull . . !! ?

Postby suzan07 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi...
I'm suzan,one of my cousins is suffering with hair loss aged 5 years.On his skull skin becoming dry and in a next couple of days hair will be fallen down.
I it this happens due to some skin allergy,he have taken so many medicines and used hair oils in very short period of time.Now he cured but not 100%.
After seeing this website home page images I got a doubt,is my cousin suffering with psoriasis?
Is Psoriasis can affect 5 years child?
First of all my doubt is "Is psoriasis can affect a human on skull . . !! ? "
suzan07

Re: Is psoriasis can affect a human on skull . . !! ?

Postby Paul Zrna » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 am

Hi Suzan,

Psoriasis is quite common on the skull; it may be best to take your cousin to see a Dermatologist, this would be the best way to determine if it is in fact Psoriasis which is causing the problem.

Regards,

Paul.
Paul Zrna

Re: Is psoriasis can affect a human on skull . . !! ?

Postby SFSALTCO » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:46 am

Hi Suzan, I agree with Paul suggestions. Bring your cousin to dermatologist to determine if it is psoriasis and what are the causes. For me one thing that I could suggest is tell your cousin to try using dead sea salts from San Francisco Salt Company. Dead sea salts are effective natural treatment for psoriasis. It helps and provide diffent ways to treat psoriasis and other skin conditions. See how it works at http://www.sfbsc.com/psoriasis-treatment and save 5% off plus free shipping on your first order of Dead Sea Salt with coupon code: skincare5 at checkout. Hope it helps!
Dead Sea Salt - Psoriasis Treatment - http://www.sfbsc.com/psoriasis-treatment
SFSALTCO

Return to Psoriasis chatter