oh jeez....

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

oh jeez....

Postby AznBoi101210 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:16 pm

Yeah, my doctor said two months was fine...I am taking it with methotrexate for now, but hopefully my remission will last long!! I will stop clobetasol immediately because it doesn't seem to have an effect as much now, but I was hoping it was fighting off the P (guess not)... Oh well, I have only maybe 5 new spots that are tiny and I'm fighting them off for now. Thanks Nick!!
AznBoi101210

Re: oh jeez....

Postby Ambiance » Sun May 10, 2009 6:43 pm

AznBoi101210 wrote:Yeah, my doctor said two months was fine...I am taking it with methotrexate for now, but hopefully my remission will last long!! I will stop clobetasol immediately because it doesn't seem to have an effect as much now, but I was hoping it was fighting off the P (guess not)... Oh well, I have only maybe 5 new spots that are tiny and I'm fighting them off for now. Thanks Nick!!

greetingz AnzBoi101210. My derm also had me on Methotrexate for some months, it did have good results for me, but little after 3 months of remission, my patches came back even worse than before. I was really hoping for a longer remission period.
Ambiance

Return to Psoriasis chatter