soming finally working

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

soming finally working

Postby Lisaw » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Hey Scabby,

Aloe Vera Gel really works for me at the moment. I apply it to my hands as soon as I see spots appearing and they just go. I have P in my belly button and spots started appearing around it so on with the Aloe Vera Gel at least 3 times a day and wa la they have disappeared and my belly button is alittle pinkish (like new skin). I buy the Health Basics brand from a Chemist and it works for me. I also have a couple of patches on the underside of my left wrist (Where your watch sits) and the Aloe Vera seems to clear it up, dry it up and stops it itching. It's quite amazing. You should try it. I would not recommend it if the P is really really bad as the Gel could sting or not work at all, could affect people in different ways. I have also started working on my diet and eating more fruit and leaving greens/salads etc so that could be helping too.
Lisaw

Re: soming finally working

Postby waffnap » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:23 pm

Lisaw wrote:Hey Scabby,

Aloe Vera Gel really works for me at the moment. I apply it to my hands as soon as I see spots appearing and they just go. I have P in my belly button and spots started appearing around it so on with the Aloe Vera Gel at least 3 times a day and wa la they have disappeared and my belly button is alittle pinkish (like new skin). I buy the Health Basics brand from a Chemist and it works for me. I also have a couple of patches on the underside of my left wrist (Where your watch sits) and the Aloe Vera seems to clear it up, dry it up and stops it itching. It's quite amazing. You should try it. I would not recommend it if the P is really really bad as the Gel could sting or not work at all, could affect people in different ways. I have also started working on my diet and eating more fruit and leaving greens/salads etc so that could be helping too.

So pleased that you have found something that works for you, long may it continue :) x
Little light, shining........
waffnap
Power ranger

Return to Psoriasis chatter