finally !!

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

finally !!

Postby MikeyMike » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:24 pm

what a great idea. I bought my Dermalight80 about 6 months ago and have seen fantastic results after about 2 months use. I just got an email telling me about this place, and I think a new support forum is exactly what this place needed. well done and thanks for the super fast delivery and super support offered.
MikeyMike

Mikey Mike

Postby PATiffany » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:02 am

Hi Mikey Mike,

I also have benefited from a Dermalight unit, and I had very good service from Beatpsoriasis.com (NICK). I am in North Yorkshire, UK and we have only had 2 hours sunshine in the past 3 weeks! Thanks to the Unit, my skin is still good.
I have also posted notes on Psoriatic Arthritis, which may be of interest.

Regards, Tiff.
tiff
PATiffany

Re: Mikey Mike

Postby David Dunlop » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:14 pm

PATiffany wrote:Hi Mikey Mike,

I also have benefited from a Dermalight unit, and I had very good service from Beatpsoriasis.com (NICK). I am in North Yorkshire, UK and we have only had 2 hours sunshine in the past 3 weeks! Thanks to the Unit, my skin is still good.

Regards, Tiff.

I have often wondered if there are more people with psoriasis in places like the United Kingdom because it is more cold there? Is that the same in places like Canada or is there no real different with weather?
David Dunlop

Re: Mikey Mike

Postby BigDaddy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:06 am

PATiffany wrote:Hi Mikey Mike,

Regards, Tiff.

hi Tiff - how long did it take you to see results using the Dermalight80 on your psoriasis? Pitty about the weather in the UK hey! But I suppose you can drop in on Spain relatievely cheaply for some sun?
BigDaddy
Power ranger

Postby bobsquareflakepants » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:17 am

Yes david studies have shown that more people in western Europe and scandinavia have psoriasis than those in other locations. It appears to be far less common among Asians and is rare in Native Americans
bobsquareflakepants

Return to Psoriasis chatter