Hair dye

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

Hair dye

Postby powderchyld » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:26 am

This might be a very vain question, but a question that I'm sure not only I have asked. How have people with faired with hair dye. I'm naturally blonde, but have dyed my hair black, now only to be diagnosed with scalp P. The flakes show up so badly that I want to dye my hair back to blonde, this however, is a big chemical process and I'm a little leary. Can anyone share their experiences on this? :oops:
powderchyld

Postby adnan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:00 am

i heard about a herb which was used during ancient time, it can cover white hair==> its name is henneh "i dont know what is the english name of it" but if ur naturally blonde, then camomile can have a good effect...

i can imagine the dilema!
GOD bless you
adnan

Postby powderchyld » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:00 am

Well it's done. I'm now a red head, not the blonde I was going for but I'll get there eventually. My scalp went through serious chemical processing. They stripped my hair three times to try to lift the black. Shockingly enough I'm okay. I don't suggest this process for people with severe P on their heads, but if you have a mild case you should be alright :D
powderchyld

Return to Psoriasis chatter