Having success with a diet

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

Re: Having success with a diet

Postby audvdtv » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Persistence
audvdtv

Re: Having success with a diet

Postby xiaofeiyang » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 pm

natkingcole23 wrote:Hi all,

I just have to say if you haven't tried following an elimination diet or the diet suggested by Dr. John SPAMER LINK REMOVED in his book Healing psoriasis you may want to look into it. I have been following Dr SPAMER LINK REMOVED's diet for about 6 months now and I'm getting results!! In another post I said my skin looked like it had been blasted of my body. It was very red sore looking and I was unable to wear shorts or t-shirts in public. Now I have started swimming again however there are still some spots left but they are slowly disapearing and are no where near as embarassing as before.
The diet in SPAMER LINK REMOVED's book is not easy to follow you need to be diligent and patient. There is a poll in the 'psoriasis diet' forum it says, for one of the choices in regards to solving psoriasis through diet 'No, if it were that simple nobody would have psoriasis'
I have to tell you all... following Dr. SPAMER LINK REMOVED's diet is far from easy!
I'm also taking Evening Primrose, milk thistle and calcium capsules along with coconut oil for a moisturiser. Jucing vegetables and fruits and getting some exercise.

All the best to you all,

Nathan

Hi friend,I am a P suffer.Would u tell me the name of the book,thanks a lot
xiaofeiyang

Previous

Return to Psoriasis chatter