WHITE 'BITS'

Chat, questions, suggestions and comments about Psoriasis and psoriasis treatments go in here.

WHITE 'BITS'

Postby Danielle » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:51 am

Hiya, I'm new to this site,

Just been reading through some topics, there's some great information and it's nice to know I'm not alone with this skin condition! Haha..

Anyway, was just wondering if anyone has a similar experience to me..

I get flare ups of psoriasis that are quite severe, usually all over my body.. arms, legs, sides of face.. etc

I find that when i finally get rid of my psoriasis for a bit, where the psoriasis has been i end up with white patches on my skin.. Which looks as unsightly as the psoriasis does itself.. By the time i seem to get rid of the white patches i usually get a flare up again

It always annoys me this, i was just wondering if it happens to anyone else aswell?

Thanks

Danielle x
Danielle

RE: white bits

Postby sickofit » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:19 am

Unfortunately, I too have those white patches/scars. It sucks...the whole disease does. Just when I think I'm about to clear up, it's back. It's just about ruining my whole life it seems!
sickofit

Postby LizardBoy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:18 am

If and when my psoriasis clears, I get the white patches. It isn't really scars.. its just pale fresh skin. A good dose of sun will darken it up to the rest of your skin, given that it doens't flare up in the same spot again.
My Two Cents
LizardBoy

Return to Psoriasis chatter