Free psoriasis diet tips and general psoriasis information.

This is the members only section to discuss psoriais diets, tips, what works for you and what does not work for you

Do you think psoriasis can be solved by changing your diet?

Yes, absolutely
31%
No, if it were that simple nobody would have psoriasis
27%
I have absolutely no idea
42%

Total votes : 74

Re: Free psoriasis diet tips and general psoriasis information.

Postby John Ronald » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Wow thats Great i like the post nice discussion about the psoriasis....want to share something with you .There is some things which we have to know with psoriasis patients, like yrup packed canned fruit, unripe fruit, overripe fruit , sweetened fruit drinks, fruit-ades Vegetables like canned, creamed vegetables, unripe vegetables like green tomatoes or green peppers .Some Dairy products like nonfat dry milk, nondairy creamers, frozenyogurt...Some of these which we should have to be avoid with Psorasis..........

Postby John Ronald » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Well....Its true that 80% of people with psoriasis notice an improvement in their skin after they have been in the sunlight. sun’s rays has been used to treat psoriasis ,b ltraviolet rays emitted by the sun, only UVA and UVB is of benefit to people with psoriasis.

Postby John Ronald » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Well..its really nice discussion i like the diet tips for psoriasis....Is it true that we have to avoid dairy products in Psoriasis....

Postby Kevinin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 pm

that people don't get enough sleep because late night sleeping trend emerge day by day. And late night sleeping is also encouraging by movies. So we should avoid this habit during weight loss programs.
Kevinin

Postby Rodney » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:56 am

Hello every one
I recently join this forum. I really admire you by sharing a unique information with me and as well these information helpful to reduce the weight.
Rodney
Rodney

Postby Leasyloo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Its really hard to find out what foods to avoid, so I just read alot on the net. They say its best to do a liver cleansing diet first then reintroduce foods slowly. I wasnt sure where to start so I cut out junk foods, sugary foods, dairy foods, only drink green tea or water, no coffee or tea. I started eating lots of fruit and nuts as snacks instead of biscuits and cakes. Because it was wintertime I started making homemade soup for lunch & tea or vegetable stirfrys and then introduced foods slowly. I only eat red meat once or twice a week now, preferring fish, pork or chicken. My husband & boys go fishing regularly so fresh fish is quite often on the menu but when we dont have it I sometimes have canned tuna or salmon for tea or lunch. I have cut down on potatoes, pasta, noodles, bread and anything out of a tin. I take 2 x fishoil tablets and I multivitamin daily. It was hard at first but now I dont crave those naughty foods that are highly addictive. Dont get me wrong I still have takeaways from time to time, I have alcohol from time to time, I might have lasagne now and again, but everything in moderation. I believe the change is worth it and once you have it under control you know what your body can and cant have. Try it guys, your body will love you for it. I get less headaches now, I have more energy and my skin is looking great.
Leasyloo

Previous

Return to Psoriasis diet discussion